Web Application Platform as a Service
Webbynode is a web application deployment and hosting platform. Your apps run in your own dedicated instance. You have full control, and you can run as many applications as your resources allow.
Real people you can count on
We're very down to earth and easy to reach. You can chat with us, email us, or you can call us.
Webbynode has a solution for everyone
Freelance Developers and Web Designers
- Deploy and host your customer's applications & websites.
- Easily integrate to tools you already use, such as GitHub, Google Apps, EC2 and more.
- Use Webbynode's deployment tools to manage and interact with your applications.
Consultants and Web Development Firms
- Stop working non-billable hours for server management that creep into every project.
- No need to invest thousands of dollars in infrastructure and system administrators.
- Outsource all the management of your apps to Webbynode and get back to coding.
Departments in Large Businesses
- Keep your mission critical applications running on our platform.
- Hassle-free sandbox server deployments. Simply spin up a Webby.
- Have access to a very specialized team to keep your applications running.
Here's some of our features
Rapid Application Deployment Gem (CLI)
Deploy Rails, Django, PHP, Rack, WSGI and Node.js applications.
GitHub Deployment Integration
Deploy apps directly from your GitHub account onto your Webby.
Multi Framework Support
Deploy and run applications written in Ruby on Rails, Django, PHP, Node.js and more.
We allow you to have 100% control. Use ssh with root access to manually manage your Webby instance.
Upgrade and Downgrade
Upgrade or downgrade your Webby instance anytime you need it.
32 & 64bit Linux Options
Advanced users can choose to deploy a bare Linux distro. We support most popular Linux OS in 32 and 64bit.
Amazon S3 Backups
Backup your data directly into Amazon S3.
How does the 7 day money guarantee work?
You have 7 days to try Webbynode. If you aren't satisfied with us within those 7 days you can request a refund.
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, you can. We don't have any long-term contracts.
Are Webbies Self Managed?
We offer both self and fully managed services, find out more.
What is a Webby?
A Webby is a private server instance, where you can deploy any type of applications and still have root access for full control.
How many apps can I deploy?
You can deploy as many apps as you like on your Webby. You're only limited by the resources your applications use.
Do you have a Reseller or Partner Program?
Yes. We offer special discounts to developer shops who're part of our Partner Program. Contact us to find out more.
Have more questions? Contact us, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.